Join Abu Dhabi Business Groupsfor lunch hosted with the capital's authority for imports and exports - Abu Dhabi Customs.
When: Monday, 28th February 2022, 11am - 1pm
Where: Yas Island Rotana, Abu Dhabi
Hosted by the British Chamber of Commerce, we will be joined by representatives of the wider Abu Dhabi business community through other Business Groups and, providing networking opportunities across a multitude of industries.
Senior speakers from Abu Dhabi Customs will cover the following topics:
- Abu Dhabi Customs role in trade facilitation
- Incentives offered to private sector companies importing and exporting in UAE
- The new 'Authorised Economic Operators Programme'
- Freezones and bonded warehouses procedures
Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a Q & A with the panel of speakers and enjoy lunch.
- Mr. Fahad Gareeb Al Shamsi – Executive Director Support Services Sector
- Eng. Khalid Hassan Al Marzooqi - Division Director - Development & Strategic Planning
- Abdulla Mohammed Al Khumairi- Director of Policy and Governance Department
- Ayman Ibrahem Shanneek- Senior controller - Customs Policies and Procedures
Member Rate: AED 100
Guest Rate: AED 200
*Event price includes lunch.
Registration deadline: Friday 25th February at 3pm.
In accordance with current Abu Dhabi guidelines for attending events, all guests must show a green Al Hosn app indicating a negative PCR test result obtained within 48 hours, and show double vaccination status. We appreciate your compliance