The time to buy property in Australia is now
While there's been a lot of talk around dramatically dropping property prices over the coming months, it appears that may not be the case. Instead, the time to buy is really now.
Join Michael Cleary and Richie Ragel, co-founders of Milk Chocolate Property, and Ben Wong, co-founder of Odin Mortgage in a discussion moderated by Sabrina Holmes on Wednesday 22nd March from 12.00pm - 1.30pm and have your questions answered.
- Topics of discussion include:
- How to obtain the most suitable mortgage while living abroad?
- How will the rising interest rates affect you?
- How to "cash out" equity from existing properties to use as a down payment
- Things are only getting busier in the Australian property market, and will only continue to
- Prices are demonstrating the potential to stabilise
- Demand is outweighing supply
- Relevant client case studies
- Audience Q&A
Registration is free and we look forward to being able to answer your questions on the Australian property market.
To book, click here.