AusBG is delighted to support CCI France UAE in their launching of a series of online conversations on " The impact of new technologies on our lives."
TOPIC 1: Demystifying Artificial Intelligence: first steps into AI technology, its applications in the real world, its potential but also the challenges raised by this technology.
DATE: 7th June from 5 pm to 5.45 pm
Hosted by Naima Al Falasi, Strategy Execution · Member of CCI France UAE Women Empowerment Committee, and joined by:
Dr. Omar El Dakkak - Associate Professor of Mathematics and Programme Head of the Bachelor in Mathematics, Specialization in Data Science for Artificial Intelligence, Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi.
Discover AI: Technology Overview
• Get an easy-to-understand introduction to AI technologies
• Explore key AI concepts, such as machine learning, deep learning…
• Understand how to stay ahead in this rapidly evolving field
Real-World Applications & Future use cases
• Learn how AI is transforming industries like healthcare, finance, and customer service
• Dive into exciting use cases, from self-driving cars to personalized marketing
Limitations & Ethical Considerations
• Understand the challenges and limitations of AI, including data privacy and biases (deep fakes …)
• Discuss the ethical implications of AI deployment and how to navigate them responsibly
• Touch upon the need for global regulation around AI
FREE Event for AusBG Members - LOGIN AND REGISTER TODAY!
AED 110 For Non-Members - REGISTER HERE.